Our client is a growing bank, and adding a BSA ACAMS certified Compliance Officer in the San Francisco Bay Area.
The Compliance Officer is required to have a thorough understanding of the regulatory requirements and possess the ability to quickly adapt to change due to the fast paced nature of this environment. You’ll work with the internal business partners to ensure all BSA/AML Program requirements are being appropriately implemented. You’ll keep abreast of regulatory requirements, researching, and analyzing new compliance programs.
• 5+ years of related compliance experience
• Strong knowledge of the laws applicable to money laundering and sanctions requirements
• Strong analytical writing, communication, organizational and time management skills
• Experience or knowledge with implementing BSA/AML/sanctions requirements for foreign offices, broker/ dealer entities, or payment products
• ACAMS designation is preferred
Stone & Associates helps our clients to find the most qualified individuals in the Risk and Compliance space, specifically as it pertains to BSA (Bank Secrecy Act) and AML (Anti-money Laundering Law).