A growing bank focused on innovation and technology has a new opportunity to join their Atlanta, GA Treasury Sales team.
•Our client has a unique corporate culture, join a collaborative treasury management team where your portfolio will consist of a variety of technology clients.
•Work closely with relationship management teams to attract new clients and to retain current customers by providing superior levels of service and global treasury management advice.
• Assess customer needs and recommend effective strategies; perform cost-benefit and risk analysis; negotiate pricing to optimize profitability of product or service solutions.
• Establish and maintain a high level of client satisfaction across your assigned portfolio.
• Be recognized as a trusted advisor in Payments products and services, including having your finger on the pulse of emerging technologies.
• Sell the full suite of domestic and international treasury management products and services including ACH, credit cards, merchant card acceptance and international solutions.
• Develop sales strategies to meet sales goals and product penetration goals.
• Review client portfolios to determine gaps in cash management products or opportunities to expand existing relationships.
• Bachelor's degree
• 5 + years of related experience in global treasury management products and sales.
• CTP preferred.
Stone & Associates is proud to work with Treasury Management Sales Officers, Treasury Relationship Managers, Cash Management Consultants, and Treasury Sales Consultants in all the major banking centers nationwide.