The Client Service Specialist is the liaison between successful Private Bankers and high net worth clients on a collaborative team in Century City. You'll support the loan process by preparing pre-approval letters, gathering loan documentation, creating rate breakdowns, etc. While providing white glove customer service and identifying cross sell opportunities to the Private Bank Relationship Manager. Looking for great communication skills as you'll interact with the clients, following up on status of opening accounts or updating them on the status of the loan and responding to incoming calls.
• Minimum of 3-5 years of experience as a loan partner/loan officer assistant or processor with hands on knowledge of loan products and guidelines.
• Thorough knowledge of and experience in lending techniques and practices, loan documentation, compliance with federal and state regulations pertaining to the banking industry and lending products and services
• Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality
• Excellent customer service and a positive attitude.
• Ability to work under minimal supervision, dependable and self-motivated.