Successful commercial lending team looking for a sales driven Middle Market Relationship Manager in San Francisco. The territory is wide open, and the portfolio will include C&I deals as well as Private Equity, Syndicated and ABL deals.
As the Middle Market Relationship Manager in a bifurcated role, you will focus on bringing new clients to the bank, calling on companies with revenues between $30MM and $500MM. With plenty of credit and portfolio management support, you won't feel chained to your desk.
• Cultivating new business relationships.
• Negotiate and structure complex commercial loans
The Ideal Middle Market Relationship Manager will have the following qualifications:
• Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university
• Minimum 5 years commercial lending experience
• Successful track record of bringing in new business
Stone & Associates is dedicated to finding the perfect fit for Middle Market Relationship Managers, Commercial Loan Officers, Commercial Lenders and Commercial Banking Officers.