Date: Tuesday, August 7th
Time: 11:00 am EST (8:00 am PST, 9:00 am MST, 10:00 am CST)
Description: It can be frustrating to feel your resume or CV ends up in some deep dark hole with no response. It’s estimated that over 75% of job seekers who apply to job boards, website postings ad other resources NEVER hear back from the employer.
It’s even more frustrating not to receive feedback after you’ve had a telephone or face-to-face interview. During this session, we will review the following:
- How to make your resume/CV stand out
- How to receive a return call when you leave a voicemail
- How to receive a response to your email
- What it takes to get feedback after an interview
- Six ways to manage poor experiences during your job search
Visit topcareercoach.com – totally redesigned to offer you even more great resources for FREE.
Register today and begin to take advantage of this amazing free service!