Topic: Re-Think! Interview Strategies That Produce The Best Results
Date: Thursday, September 17th
Time: 12:00 pm EST (9:00 am PST, 10:00 am MST, 11:00 am CST)
I hear the excitement when people say, “I have an interview!” Everything it takes to get to this important point in the job search, all of the work and effort of finding your target, planning, knowing your unique value, networking, writing your resume, finding the ideal positions, sending your resume, following up….and now…. you have an interview!
Preparation takes time. You have to know what kind of research to do about the company and the role, and it takes practice so you are clear about what you want to cover in the interview. Bottom line, you must be mentally and physically ready if you want to do well in the interview.
A strategy is simply your “game plan” of what you’ll cover in the interview. Your game plan includes the best things you could share about yourself on the interview.
Here is what you’ll learn:
• How to Improve Your Thinking by Re-THINKING!
• We will Create an Incredibly Effective Interview Strategy
• Learn to Be a Master of Building Rapport
• What is the “Best of You” Summary Statement?
• What Strengths You MUST Share About Yourself?
• The Most Powerful Questions to Ask in the Interview
Get Ready for an Incredibly Powerful Webinar!
Registration Link: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/3031281358518801921